четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

europai unio




I am slightly anxious, but i do not know why.
I feel like I am about to screw things up in my life... Even more.

The likely hood of this is slim... But the feeling is there nonetheless.

It doesnapos;t help that i am applying for jobs i donapos;t want, just because i need one, and i know in dec i will be telling them i am leaving... Makes me feel like a fraud.

And the job i do want... They seem unorganized and i am having to chase them every step of the way.

Argh everything is just a mess. And its all my fault. My mind is full of "if only"s that stretch from being days old.. To being years old.

Little regrets that all roll up and become one big ball of anxiety that i have screwed my life up beyond redemption.

All nonsense i know... Regret helps or changes nothing... And i know that in each moment i have always made the right choice for me, at that time and in the long run....

Its like everything though... I know things.. The reality of them.. But i feel different..
europai unio, europai unio.hu, europaid, europain.



Комментариев нет: