воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

best kitesurfing




Well my room mate has had her main squeeze over for two days now.... Which means that i need to find some where else to sleep.... So the first night i crawled into one of my suitemates bed (kristina).... Everything was fine untill i woke up scared in the middle of the night... I looked at her and all i saw was a bare back... Then i realized she was naked sleepinf next to me in a twin size bed...

the next night i said fuck that to sleeping in my suite and stayed at zachs... See i donapos;t mind sleeping some where else at night because my room mate is getting some dick... But i hate that at like 2 in the afternoon when i need shit from MY room, the door is locked and they tell me to hold on... And i have to hold on for like 20 min

college college college

dayton management ohio waste, best kitesurfing, best kitten name, best kitten names, best kitty litter.



Комментариев нет: